Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hiiiiiii-eeee!!!

*waving*  I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I was convinced to blog again.  LOL  I blogged for years and years when I worked a 9-5.  It gave me something to do, to get my head wrapped around the ups and downs of life.  When I got laid off, I found time to have a life outside of a job and I also started plunging myself head first into singing.

So, opera, how does one really get into this?  I don't know.  I know nothing else.   Seriously.  I come from a family of musicians and artists.  I know nothing else.  I'm lucky that my family supports my choice of work.  Most singers I know are constantly trying to explain what they do, why they do it, etc.  My issue..getting my family fan club to lay low sometimes.  They mean well...and I'm blessed.

Anyway...take some of my musings with a grain of salt.  I love life and the prospects of being in a better place next year.

Welcome all!!


1 comment: