Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 is around the corner....

my monday....
So how does one who is an opera singer gear up for the new year?  I don't know.  LOL

I'm here with #PrivatePractice on Netflix and I'm plotting and planning for 2014.  Resolutions....naw.  Plotting and planning.  That's my motto...to plot and to plan.  I plot and plan and 75% of the time things happen as planned or more things come flopping in and throw a monkey wrench in the plotting and planning.

My 2014 goals are really specific in terms of my career.  I want to plan a few (yea a few) recitals (one or two with friends), throw a recording up in the midst, record some new stuff for my website, some new head shots and learn a 3 or 4 new roles.  My plan is to also...prayerfully...gleefully...get a manager.  I had one, but his wife is ill and he decided to close his company.  :/  That's always frustrating, but everything happens for a reason or so I suppose.

What are your plotting and planning goals for 2014?


1 comment:

  1. Hey those sound like some pretty good plans to me! I have to really think about my goals I'd say. I need to read and write way more and I feel like everything else will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete